Wednesday, April 11, 2018

The Public Wealth of Cities

Here’s some information about a couple of forthcoming events I’m participating in.

First, I’ll be in Charlottesville, VA tomorrow to interview former Washington, DC mayor Anthony Williams at the Tom Tom Festival.

And May 1 & 2 I’ll be in Detroit for a Chicago Fed event around restoring markets in troubled cities. I’ll be talking about the role of the media.

Yesterday I was able to meet and record a podcast with Dag Detter, co-author of The Public Wealth of Cities. He joined me to talk about his idea to raise huge amounts of money for cities by putting their real estate and operational assets into an urban wealth fund. If the audio player doesn’t display for you, click over to listen on Soundcloud.

Subscribe to podcast via iTunes | Soundcloud.


from Aaron M. Renn
http://www.urbanophile.com/2018/04/11/the-public-wealth-of-cities/

No comments:

Post a Comment