Sunday, September 20, 2015

Website Theme Updated

If you’re reading this on the Urbanophile website, you can obviously see that the blog theme has been updated. If you encounter any problems, please email me.

My old template was great for 2009 but was showing signs of age. It had no mobile awareness, and mostly importantly was a completely custom WordPress template that was not widget aware. Since everything is widgets today, basically nothing works with it. Hopefully this will also resolve some lingering font issues some people experienced.

There are a slew of things I may play around with on this over the coming weeks, so please expect more changes. You’ll note my Twitter feed had been reinstated on the sidebar, which is one example.

While I did this in large part for technical reasons, I hope you’ll find the experience improved, particularly as things evolve.

As always, thanks for your readership.


from The Urbanophile
http://www.urbanophile.com/2015/09/20/website-theme-updated/

No comments:

Post a Comment