Thursday, January 21, 2016

Unexpected Observations About Life in New York

I’ve done sporadic podcasts with mayors and such over the last couple years, but in 2016 I am going to do more with it, both on our relaunched City Journal podcast and here.

I will continue to post most podcasts here, but you can also now go subscribe to my podcast through iTunes. For iTunes users, please also rate my podcast if you’ve been a listener. For those who prefer, you can also follow my podcast on Soundcloud.

Today I’m putting up a solo podcast where I share some observations about life in New York that you might not expect based on the stereotypes of the city. If the audio player doesn’t display for you, click over to listen on Soundcloud.

Aaron Renn Podcast subscription links: iTunes | Soundcloud


from Aaron M. Renn
http://www.urbanophile.com/2016/01/21/unexpected-observations-about-life-in-new-york/

No comments:

Post a Comment