Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The Importance of Scale to a City’s Success

I invited readers to send questions or topics you’d like to see me cover in the podcast or blog. Send yours to arenn@urbanophile.com.

Today I respond to the question of scale. How important is it for a city to be big? How big does a city have to be to succeed? And what about smaller cities?  And I also talk about another reader’s question on what it’s like to go to church in a city vs. a suburb or small town. None of these have definitive answers, but I give some perspectives on the issues.

I recorded this before checking back on my iTunes page and it looks like I got five ratings and a review.  So thank you! I appreciate it. And I would definitely appreciate others of you adding your ratings too.

If the audio player doesn’t display for you, click over to listen on Soundcloud.

Subscribe via iTunes | Soundcloud.


from Aaron M. Renn
http://www.urbanophile.com/2016/03/30/the-importance-of-scale-to-a-citys-success/

No comments:

Post a Comment